Date posted: Tuesday, October 02, 2018
Title: Optimization Engineer
Location: Service and Contracting Team
Reports to: SMART Services Manager
Works with: Tozour-Trane clients and Service personnel.
Job Summary: Work with an assigned business group to deliver and support the development and growth of the SMART Services Center and provide in-depth energy solutions that lead to service opportunities and customer loyalty. This position is a mix of office and field responsibilities that require a personal vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for TES SMART Services Support for customers and provides technical support for system operators.
- Completes ASHRAE audits and in-depth surveys of buildings to develop energy saving strategies.
- Analyze performance and prepare detailed solutions for customers that have underperforming buildings.
- Use data and trends available through Building Automation Systems (BAS) to monitor and evaluate building performance for Service Agreement customers. Provide recommendations to the Account Managers, account engineers and Customers on actions to be taken to improve building performance. Provide monthly or quarterly reports for Service Agreement customers.
- Prepare professional documents to describe findings and recommended actions using charts, graphs, detailed written explanations.
- Communicate results of analysis and reports to customers and facility engineers on a bi-monthly, monthly, or yearly basis via telephone and in person.
- Develops and implements Integrated Solutions and execution plans for the following:
- HVAC systems operations
- SMART Services
- Energy Services
- LEED Solutions
- Identify Control Upgrades
- Technical Performance/Energy Solutions
- Develops new business from our customer base.
- Provide training as required for in-house personnel and customers.
- Other duties as needed.
Requirements: BS in mechanical engineering and Minimum of five years’ experience in energy and mechanical related field. 10 years practical experience without degree will be considered. Certified Energy Manager is preferred. Must have a working knowledge of HVAC systems, controls, operation and service delivery. Must have excellent MS Office skills to create documents and reports.
BSME + Experience
CEM Certified Energy Manager
Measurement & Verification
Lauren Schmitz, HR Manager
Tozour Energy Systems
3606 Horizon Drive
King of Prussia PA 19406
Apply for this job
Career Center Home